It is Old Bill’s season. That means when you donate to Jackson Hole Writers through the Old Bill’s Fun Run for Charities fundraiser, your donation has the potential to be matched 50%!
The Old Bill’s fundraiser provides a significant portion of our annual budget. We use these donations to:
- Put on our annual Writers Conference,
- Provide scholarships for high school and college students,
- Provide FREE summer writing workshops for middle schoolers,
- Facilitate low-cost craft-building workshops throughout the year, and
- Continue our monthly writing groups.
Giving to Jackson Hole Writers is quick, easy, and helps keep our literary community vibrant.
We have two safe and simple ways to give:
- Give now online (just click the Donate button below).
- Send us check.
While every gift helps, one of the best ways to support JH Writers is to join our Friends of the Pen program. Your annual gift of $100 or more gets you 10% off all JH Writers programs (including the annual Jackson Hole Writers Conference!). To join, simply write Friends of the Pen in the notes section of the online giving form, or in the memo section of your check.
If you would like to sponsor the Jackson Hole Writers Conference or another event, please give us a call to learn more about the many options and benefits of sponsorship.
Jackson Hole Writers is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.